Aluminium Window Surrounds: 0.5m Modular Lengths
Our Skyline Modular Component Solutions offer a further range of choice to specifiers and end-users who wish to create their own window surround designs using standard components sourced individually from our window pod kits. Skyline Window Surrounds constitute a complete system that is simple to install, and which offers designers and specifiers a perfect combination of practicality, innovation, aesthetic appeal and low maintenance.
At the Coping Superstore, we believe in providing you with choice, which is why on top of the 25+ colour options that we offer as standard, we also offer bespoke sizing and RAL/BS colours at a small surcharge. All Alumasc Skyline Window/Door Surrounds are made in a plain mill or unfinished and then coated using a state-of-the-art polyester powder coating process which allows us to offer an additional 26 colours. Most colours are available with a matt finish, gloss is available in black and silver colours and textured finishes are also possible on selected colours.
- UK Manufactured,
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Mill product available to ship in 5 days,
- PPC products available to ship in 12 days,
- 25+ Colours available as standard,
- Deepline or Slimline Profiles,
- Bespoke colours and sizes available,
- 40 Year life expectancy in rural/suburban areas (25 in industrial/marine areas),
All of Alumasc Skyline window/door surrounds are made from lightweight high-quality aluminium which, while being a relatively new material, has become the worlds second most used metal after steel. It is known as the magic metal because of its unique physical, chemical, and mechanical properties which make it also ideal for use in coping, fascia, soffit and guttering systems.
- All kits supplied unassembled
- Supplied complete with fixing brackets
- Fixings not supplied – please refer to installation guide for information
- Sealant not supplied – Dow Corning 791 recommended, refer to installation guide for information
- Straight lengths can be cut to length on site to suit window size
- Standard window surrounds have a 70mm window reveal, other sizes can be made to order
Skyline Window Surrounds constitute a complete system that is simple to install, and which offers designers and specifiers a perfect combination of practicality, innovation, aesthetic appeal and low maintenance. A range of standard Skyline Window Pod Kits is available in both Deepline (100mm projection) and Slimline (50mm projection) options. These kits give designers and specifiers a complete package of components, and choice covering a range of window and door opening sizes. Skyline Window Pod Kits are offered in a range of standard sizes with a face dimension of 100mm, 150mm or 200mm. The Deepline kits, with a more pronounced 100mm projection, are ideal where a bold, more robustly defined architectural effect is required at openings in the building façade. Slimline kits have a projection of 50mm for a softer, subtle visual effect. Architectural Aluminium Window Pods combine the functionality of a traditional window with special features of detailing for that ultimate contemporary design aesthetic. Our window pods can add visual interest, variety and colour to a building façade.
Looking to match a specific colour?
Let our sales team know the RAL or BS number you need and we will provide a quote.
Need a specific size for your project?
Contact our sales team to find out about our bespoke aluminium wall coping options.