Aluminium Fascias: SF1 Stop End
The Alumasc Skyline aluminium fascia system provides a quick, easy and cost-effective solution to finishing the face of an overhanging roof. Each stop end secures to the front face of the fascia board length allowing you to simply click it into place, avoiding the need to penetrate the finished surface while maintaining air movement.
At the Coping Superstore, we believe in providing you with choice, which is why our aluminium fascia boards are available in 15x widths and more than 30 colours as standard. We also offer bespoke sizing and any RAL/BS colours at a small surcharge, so contact us to discuss our bespoke range.
All Alumasc Skyline products are made in a plain mill or unfinished and then coated using a state-of-the-art polyester powder coating process which allows us to offer an additional 26 colours. Most colours are available with a matt finish, gloss is available in black and silver colours and textured finishes are also possible on selected colours.
- UK Manufactured,
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Mill product available to ship in 5 days,
- PPC products available to ship in 8 days,
- 30+ Colours available as standard,
- 15x Widths available as standard,
- Bespoke colours and sizes available,
- Alternative fascia board profiles and sizings available upon request,
- 40 Year life expectancy in rural/suburban areas (25 in industrial/marine areas),
We have used our experience in manufacturing bespoke fascias over the years to bring you our standard sized range of fascia boards. Each board is folded in a specific way and to a specific size. You will see from the diagram below the pre-set sizes and the choice of widths (heights) available so that you can choose the correct size for your project. We can tailor the pre-set sizes to any measurement, so if you need an alternative size please contact our sales team and let them know your requirements, we would be happy to assist you with your bespoke project.
As you would expect from a system of this size, we also supply a full range of related components including lengths, corners and ends as well as alternative fascia board profiles.
- Made from lightweight and durable aluminium,
- Each item includes a single loose union fixing,
- A push-click fitting system,
- Non-penetrating fixings meaning a fully waterproof covering,
- Suitable for new builds or existing properties,
- Minimal maintenance required
Looking to match a specific colour?
Let our sales team know the RAL or BS number you need and we will provide a quote.
Need a specific size for your project?
Contact our sales team to find out about our bespoke and alternate aluminium fascia sizings.