Aluminium Sloping Wall Coping: Stop End
The Alumasc Skyline aluminium wall coping system provides a quick, easy and cost-effective solution to finishing upstanding parapet walls on flat roofs. Each stop end is supplied with a strap fixing which secure to the top of the wall allowing for the coping to simply click down into place, avoiding the need to penetrate the finished surface while maintaining air movement over the wall. At the Coping Superstore, we believe in providing you with choice, which is why our wall copings are available in 29x widths and more than 25 colours as standard. We also offer bespoke sizing and RAL/BS colours at a small surcharge, so contact us to discuss our bespoke range.
All Alumasc Skyline products are made in a plain mill or unfinished and then coated using a state-of-the-art polyester powder coating process which allows us to offer an additional 26 colours. Most colours are available with a matt finish, gloss is available in black and silver colours and textured finishes are also possible on selected colours.
- UK Manufactured,
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Mill product available to ship in 5 days,
- PPC products available to ship in 8 days,
- 25+ Colours available as standard,
- 29 Widths available as standard,
- Bespoke colours and sizes available,
- Sloping copings available upon special request,
- 40 Year life expectancy in rural/suburban areas (25 in industrial/marine areas),
|Wall Thickness||Coping Width||Gauge||Fixing Straps Included|
If you are unsure as to the width of the coping you require, simply measure your wall and find the corresponding size in the first column of the table above. The column next to it tells you the coping width you need for your wall, which you can input in the options above along with your choice of colour. The table also tells you the gauge or thickness of the aluminium used and how many fixing straps are included per length.
As per the image below, our standard sloping wall coping ‘downleg’ on all the coping measures 85mm on the outside and 65mm on the inside. The reason for coping being wider than your wall is because it is required to allow for approx 10mm returns as well as at least 31mm overhang to allow for a proper ventilation and sufficient attachment to the bracket.
All of Alumasc Skyline wall coping products are made from lightweight high-quality aluminium which, while being a relatively new material, has become the worlds second most used metal after steel. It is known as the magic metal because of its unique physical, chemical, and mechanical properties which make it ideal for use in coping, fascia, soffit and guttering systems.
As you would expect from a system of this size, we also supply a full range of related components including lengths, bends, tees and ends.
- Made from lightweight and durable aluminium,
- Each item includes fixing straps,
- Fixing straps have an EDPM seal,
- A push-click fitting system,
- Non-penetrating fixings meaning a fully waterproof covering,
- Suitable for new builds or existing properties,
- Minimal maintenance required